Program description and objectives
This program was created to financially support CIRCA students and postdoctoral fellows (PDF) conducting interdisciplinary research in the field of brain and learning sciences and wishing to present their results at regional, national, or international scientific events. This program aims to promote the training of students and to allow them to contribute to the outreach of the integrative and interdisciplinary research teams and activities supported by CIRCA. There is no deadline to apply to this program.
The eligibility criteria are:
- Applicants co-supervised by two CIRCA faculty members or researchers working in different disciplines or sectors will be given high priority.
- The applicant must be a member of CIRCA (i.e., be supervised by a CIRCA research member) or become one prior to the submission of the application.
- The applicant must be formally enrolled in a graduate training program at the Université de Montréal and the PDF must be enrolled in the ESP.
- The research submitted must be related to the brain and learning.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be evaluated.
Amount and conditions of the grant
- Each grant will be for a maximum of $1,000, depending on the scope of the event (regional ~$300, national ~$500, or international ~$1000).
- Grants are limited to a maximum of $1000 per year per laboratory.
This content has been updated on 3 October 2023 at 16 h 01 min.